D.on't Panic! I.t's Organic! Y.AS! P.opsicles! (DIY.P)
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, MY LOVES! It's been a week since we've last chatted. A lot has been going on lately, but we'll get to chatting in the next one. Today, I'm going to show you how to make popsicles using all organic ingredients. By all means, this is a disclaimer, these are not my own rather I've found them on Pinterest AKA the best place ever to spark up those inspo feels when you've got no motivation. (Will be linking them below) It's summer, the best time of the year! We are celebrating AMERICA after all right? I hope you all have been productive and active these past few months. It's crazy how quickly it's been passing us by! I mean, c'mon, we're half way through the year already! And by the way, I've welcomed this month with new ideas and a project on hold (fingers crossed). I'm currently cleaning up my life and have been trying to get back up on my feet so I apologize if I've been spotty with any responses or that sort regarding to my social media.
You can also purchase the popsicle molders at your local Target for less than $15! If you want to be fancy, purchasing them online would be best if you'd like to get the full experience. I bought these reusable ones since I care about the planet and it's environment... ANYWAY!! Let's get started!
What you'll need:
- Coconut Milk
- Agave Nectar
- Vanilla Extract
- 1 table spoon
- Firstly, rinse your blueberries, I don't care what you think, it's better to be safe than sorry and besides, I'm a germaphobe so you won't be catching me eating fruits that aren't rinsed. Then, you're going to mash these up, puree them even.
- Secondly, pour the coconut milk into your blender, add 3 table spoons of your agave nectar, then one table spoon of your vanilla extract.
- Blend the mixture of the coconut milk and the sweeteners together.
- Pour the mixture into your molder then add your blueberry puree, layer by layer if you'd like. You can also mix them together then just pour them into the molder.
- AND YOU'RE DONE. Let them sit in the freezer for 5 hours or more and you're ready!
What you'll need:
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Lemon Squeezer
- Rinse your raspberries and then mash them together, puree like.
- Add 1 table spoon sugar into your raspberry puree.
- Put your amount of vanilla yogurt into a separate bowl and squeeze the half lemon into the yogurt. Mix accordingly.
- Pour the yogurt in your mold first then your raspberry puree and then another layer of yogurt.
- You're all set! Let it sit in the freezer for 5 hours or more!
Because both of these take up to about 5 or more hours before they're ready to be served, I would advise you to get them done in the morning then they should be done by late afternoon. Easy, quick and fun! So, GOOD LUCK! And trust me, you'll love these! Enjoy healthy, organic, and fruity popsicles on your fabulous 4th of July! If you do try them, please tell me how they turned out for you! Be safe and we'll talk again soon! xo 😘
With love and light, missmaichi 💛